USE OF INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE
No content contained in this site is to be used in any form without express written consent from Particle Media, LLC. For consent, please submit an email request to email email@example.com.
WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: http://weareparticle.com. The website was created in WordPress (WP) and is hosted by WPEngine. WP collects personal data when you visit this website, including: information about your browser, network and device, web pages you visited prior to coming to this website, and your IP address. WP needs the data to run this website, and to protect and improve its platform and services. WP analyzes the data in a de-personalized form. We also collect information from you when you fill out a contact form.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
- Name and email address in comment forms.
- Comment form cookie which remembers a user’s name or email address. When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Name and email addresses submitted by user by using a contact form.
- Name and email address submitted to sign up for email list.
- Information collected when users register on a website.
- Google Analytics tracking.
- Facebook page plugin and like button cookies.
- Other social media platform widgets that track users.
- Advertising programs like Google Adsense which track users.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
The information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.)
- To improve service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your needs.)
- For email marketing campaigns that we run from time to time. We may send you marketing emails, which you can unsubscribe from by clicking the link at the bottom of the email. We share your contact information with MailChimp, our email marketing provider, so they can send these emails on our behalf. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service or information requested.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.